NSW Going Global Export Program
Eligible NSW businesses can apply for free support to expand to new international markets.
About the Program
Run by Investment NSW, this Program supports eligible NSW businesses to reach new customers in new international markets.
The Program supports businesses in the following industries/sectors:
- Food and Beverage, Agri-Food, Processed Food
- Health and Medtech
- Technology, Cyber Security, Fintech, Edtech or Space.
The Program is intensive and requires participants to be actively engaged for 2 to 6 months.
Participants will have access to:
- online workshops
- business matching
- coaching from a dedicated Export Adviser from Investment NSW
- access to the NSW Trade and Investment Commissioner in-market
- support from industry experts
- training in marketing and e-commerce.
The Program offers participants:
- an understanding of market dynamics
- practical approaches for doing business in the target market
- opportunities to identify and engage with new customers in the target market
- opportunities for networking with global businesses and entrepreneurs
- opportunities for global promotion
- opportunities for peer interaction with the businesses in your cohort.
To be eligible, your business must:
- have headquarters in NSW
- be export-capable and export-ready
- have between 3 and 199 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- have a valid ABN (Australian Business Number) registered for NSW
- have a commercial product or service
- have a website featuring the product or service (marketing and promotional costs might be reimbursed through the NSW Export Assistance Grant)
- be prepared to adapt the product or service for the market
- have a product or service that is produced primarily in NSW
- be willing to travel to Sydney for events and to the selected market (where and when COVID-19 restrictions permit travel), and must cover their own travel expenses
- not be considered a trader (meaning the Program is for businesses that produce and add value in NSW).