Release of the final report for oriental melon and rockmelon from Korea
The department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry have published the final report for the import risk analysis for greenhouse-grown fresh oriental melon and rockmelon fruit from the Republic of Korea.
It is important to note that the completion of the risk analysis report does not automatically allow trade to commence. Before imports can commence, the Department will:
- verify that Korea can action the recommended risk management measures
- publish import conditions on our Biosecurity Import Conditions system (BICON)
- issue import permits, if required.
Individuals may contact the Department directly should they have any questions about this risk analysis, via email: email@example.com.
Related News & Updates
Become a Member
We’re the peak industry body for Australian Horticulture Trade. Joining AHT helps us advocate for you & the greater good of the industry.
Benefits OF joining
- Representing you, monitoring developments and potential threats to imports & exports
- We work on your behalf on solutions & opportunities to facilitate and maintain trade
- Be kept up to date with important issues affecting horticultural imports & exports